Smart Scientific Farming
This is the combination of both Organic and Scientific farming for faster growth and will be a cost-effective technique.
- Soil testing
- Newly developed seed helped in proficient crop growth
- Nature friendly pesticides and repellents
- Drip irrigation
- Bhungroo technique
- Rain water harvesting
- Plants hosting method
- Solar electric fencing
Benefits of Smart Scientific Farming:
- Improves soil fertility.
- Kills harmful pests.
- Protects the crop from bad weather.
- Increases the productivity.
- Can grow in special environment (drought, cold weather)
- To gain knowledge about the soil condition and how to improve it.
- It is the first step into the soil fertility management.
- Minimize fertilizer expenditure.
- Avoid over fertilization
- Avoid soil degradation.
Stronger and more resistant pesticides:
- Most preferred would be organic farming, for example neem leaf, onion and garlic spray and eucalyptus oil.
- It is an innovative water harvesting technique for irrigation introduced by Indian women farmers. It frees excess water from flood-prone and waterlogged farmland by drawing all the excess water underground and making land accessible for farming.
Plants hosting method:
- It is a method used to extract nutrients from the host plant to the parasitic plant.
Newly developed seed helped in proficient crop growth:
- Better yield, pest resistance, drought tolerance, herbicide tolerance.
- It is a type of micro-irrigation system that has the potential to save water and nutrients by allowing water to drip slowly to the roots of plants, either from above the soil surface or buried below the surface.
Rain water harvesting:
- It is a collection and storage of rain rather than allowing it to run off. The harvested water can also be committed to long-term storage or groundwater recharge.
Solar electric fencing:
- Safety and security for the crop.
- It works like a electric fence.
- Highly reliable as it functions irrespective of grid failure.
- No major harm to animals and humans.
- Makes use of renewable solar energy.